14/10/2015

Ewan appeals for help in search to find his first ever car

Ewan took to Instagram to post a picture of himself with the VW Beetle when he was 16-years-old and asked fans to help him in his search...


Ewan  has launched a search online to find the first ever car he owned.

He took to Instagram to post a picture of himself with the green VW Beetle when he was just 16-years-old.

Ewan, now 44, wrote: "The day I bought my first car. I was 16. I'd washed dishes for 2 years and saved the £500 she cost.

"It seams (sic) she's gone now old ESL380V - I can't find her. If you ever come across her let me know.Cheers. #stonewashed."

The post has been liked 29, 700 times by his followers.

Fans of the Trainspotting star were quick to offer help, with user royalstar replying: "First registered, 1st May 1980. Sorry that's all I got."

Another user, planotoplan, clearly did some research and offered some bad news to Ewan: "ESL 380V, "Untaxed since 1st October 1990 and No MOT details held by DVLA"."

We do not give up !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment