04/01/2012

Ewan's arty ambition



Ewan  would love to be a sculptor.


Ewan - who raises four daughters, , with wife Eve - thinks it would be a 'perfect' existence to divide his time between creating works of art and being with his family.


Asked what he would do if he ever gave up acting, he said: 'I like the idea of being a sculptor. Just me alone, making something - that solitary existence. And then you come out and you're back into the house with all the kids. That would be perfect.'


Despite living in an all-female household, Ewan insists he never finds his domestic situation overwhelming.


He told the new issue of America's GQ magazine: 'I never feel battered by it. I wouldn't have it any other way.'


Ewan - who has travelled across the globe for a variety of TV shows - recently revealed he plans to take some time out from work and would like to take up a new hobby during his break.


He said: 'It's difficult to reconcile going way on my own for four months. So I don't have any plans to do any more at the moment - although I'm quite fascinated with South America. I really want to start paragliding. It's the closet one can get to being a bird and it's all natural. In the next few months I'm going to look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment