24/03/2010

I'd like to have seen Hurt Locker.

I saw Precious, I'd like to have seen Hurt Locker.

Ewan McGregor

I think Avatar was great, I enjoyed it but is it the best film of the year when there are also films like Precious? Precious wasn't a perfect film but it was about something very real and the film-making in it is interesting.

[On best director] With Avatar there's a million people in charge of their area of that film, with James Cameron at the top.

But with Precious there's a director [Lee Daniels] whose vision that film is, who had to raise the money for it and cast some incredible actors, who give some really extraordinary performances.

He would be my best director above Cameron, because I think that's his film.

...I'm never working with Cameron now, am I? [Bursts out laughing] Oh well, never mind. [more laughter]

No comments:

Post a Comment